A Brief History of Anderson Technologies
Anderson Technologies has been part of the Midwest manufacturing landscape since 1946. The company was originally founded in Chicago (Concord Tool & Die) by Ernie Anderson. Upon Ernie’s death in 1950, Aunt Leona asked her nephew George Anderson to take over the fledgling business. The company flourished, becoming one of the premiere mold-making facilities in the United States in the 1950’s and 1960’s.
George expanded the business in 1964 by opening a Holland moldmaking plant that would support the needs of the Chicago facility. He gradually added molding capabilities to this location, enabling it to operate as a stand-alone business.
In August of 1990, George Anderson sold the Holland plant to his son Glenn, who is the current owner and president of the company. Glenn relocated the company to Grand Haven in 2000, and changed the name to Anderson Technologies.
Both Glenn and Anderson Technologies are deeply committed to the community, and to the idea that the United States can still provide leading-edge, cost-effective manufacturing solutions. The company has received several awards from the Economic Development Council, citing its employment record and continued growth as well as numerous customer awards.
In 2009 Anderson Technologies was proud to announce the development of our new plant Anderson Technologies South in Batesville Mississippi. The purpose of the venture was to support our customers in the southern United States and develop new business. Anderson Technologies South offers a complete injection molding and product assembly and other manufacturing support processes. Our facility is 53,000 square feet.
Glenn Anderson, the shareholders and the management team are deeply committed to the personal and professional growth of our employees and the welfare of the greater community we work and live in.
Our Purpose: To Help You Achieve New Levels Of Success.